Self-Assessment for Physical Wellness

To effectively manage your physical wellness, it's essential to periodically take stock of your health and habits. The following self-assessment can help you identify areas of success and those needing improvement. Rate each statement on a scale from 1 (never) to 5 (always):

1. I engage in at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous activity each week.

2. I eat a balanced diet that includes a variety of foods from all food groups.

3. I drink enough water each day to feel hydrated.

4. I get 7-9 hours of sleep each night and feel rested upon waking.

5. I have effective strategies in place for managing stress.

6. I regularly visit healthcare professionals for check-ups.

7. I avoid smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and the use of illicit substances.

8. I am attentive to any changes in my physical health and seek medical advice when necessary.

Scoring and Interpretation
8-20: There may be significant areas of your physical wellness that require attention. Consider which areas scored lowest and think about steps you can take to improve.
21-34: You're on the right track, but there are still areas that could use some improvement. Focus on those areas where your scores were lower.
35-40: Congratulations! You are actively managing your physical wellness well. Continue your habits and always be open to adjusting your strategies as your needs change.

Total Score: Add up your scores for each question.


Enjoyed this article? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section.


True Mind Therapies' content is provided for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered as a replacement for professional advice. Do not ignore medical advice or delay seeking treatment because of something you have encountered on our site. We encourage you to review our full disclaimer for more information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments